Investing your hard-earned money can be a great way to boost your gains. Whether you are starting out, getting promoted or planning for retirement it is never too late to start saving. Shockingly, 25% of seniors live below the poverty line according to Statistics Canada. It is critical to ensure that you have savings for your future.
There are dozens of great options available today including:
- Segregated Funds – registered or non-registered
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- Registered Educational Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Registered Income Funds (RIFs), Life Income Funds (LIFs)
- Tax free savings accounts
- High interests GICs
To find out more about any of these or other unique investment options contact the company you trust – FTIC.